8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This comprehensive 6-hour tour into the Bohol countryside features plenty of attractions, ideal for the first-time visitors who want to pack a lot into one day. You’ll visit the Chocolate Hills; see mahogany trees in the Bohol Forest; get a close-up encounter with a tarsier, a tiny primate; take a 1-hour cruise on the Loboc River; and visit several historical sites. Enjoy a buffet lunch at a floating restaurant and hear commentary from your informative guide.
- 6-hour tour of the Bohol countryside with a professional guide
- Visit the Chocolate Hills and Bohol Forest
- Search for pygmy primates called tarsiers
- Cruise down the Loboc River and eat a buffet lunch at a floating restaurant
- Hotel or airport pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off Selected (Panglao hotel)
Lunch at Loboc Floating Restaurant
Entrance Fees to Loboc Floating Restaurant, Tarsier Conservation Center and Chocolate Hills
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up & drop off within Panglao Area or Tagbilaran
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CTPH TOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bohol Countryside Full-Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bohol Countryside Full-Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bohol Countryside Full-Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bohol Countryside Full-Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Bohol Countryside Full-Day Tour
2 hours 58 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingVisayasBus Tours - CebuFull-day Tours - CebuBus Tours - Panay IslandFull-day Tours - Panay IslandBus Tours - BoracayFull-day Tours - BoracayCategory