Are you interested in?
Washington Monument Tours
98 Tours & Activities
96 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
322 Tours & Activities
3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Get a panoramic look at Washington DC on this sightseeing tour that provides a comprehensive introduction to the United States capital and its historical and cultural landmarks. Listen to live narration as you see dozens of attractions, such as Lincoln Memorial, the exterior of the White House, Washington Monument and the National Mall, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, and the Smithsonian buildings.
- See the memorials, monuments, and other attractions that make up the American capital city
- Enjoy photo stops at the White House, Lincoln Memorial, and Jefferson Memorial
- Learn all about the city with live commentary
- Great way to get oriented with DC and discover the places you want to return to later
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointHyatt Regency Washington On Capitol Hill, 400 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zohery Tours International, Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Grand Tour of Washington DC?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Grand Tour of Washington DC?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Grand Tour of Washington DC?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is a great tour if you only have a half day to see the sights in Washington,DC." See review
Product code: 8839P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingWashington DCBus Tours - Amboseli National ParkHistorical Tours - Amboseli National ParkBus Tours - PhiladelphiaHistorical Tours - PhiladelphiaBus Tours - PittsburghHistorical Tours - PittsburghCategory
Penn QuarterWhite House Visitor CenterFord's TheatreWatergate ComplexNational Archives MuseumPresident Lincoln's CottageFolger Shakespeare LibraryUnited States Holocaust Memorial MuseumGeorgetownNational Air and Space MuseumBusch Gardens WilliamsburgBelmont-Paul Women’s Equality National MonumentOctagon HouseLibrary of CongressEastern MarketUlysses S. Grant Memorial United States Treasury BuildingNational Children's MuseumNational ZooFBI Headquarters