Are you interested in?
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
326 Tours & Activities
Lincoln Memorial Tours
157 Tours & Activities
Washington DC Colonial Sites
11 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Experience the history and scale of Washington, DC’s monuments, museums, and memorials on a Segway tour with plenty of photo opportunities. Avoid long hours of walking between destinations, and see more the city with a guided tour. Headsets insure you can hear your guide’s insightful commentary as you whizz past prominent buildings and historic sights. This tour is ideal for visitors who want to get a good overview of the city, in order to know where to explore in more depth later.
- Explore DC on a Segway and avoid long hours of walking from place to place
- See 25 major landmarks and monuments from a unique vantage point
- See the White House, Lincoln Memorial, FBI Building and more
- Get an overview of the city with insider insights and stories
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Sightseeing Segway Tour of Washington DC
Personal Segway and Helmet
Headset to clearly hear your tour guide
See over 25+ top DC attractions including the White House, US Capitol, Lincoln Memorial, and more!
Multiple opportunities to stop for photos
30-minute training session on the Segway with video and one-on-one assistance from guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point818 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20006, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years per DC law
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Capital Segway
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Washington DC "See the City" Guided Sightseeing Segway Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Washington DC "See the City" Guided Sightseeing Segway Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Washington DC "See the City" Guided Sightseeing Segway Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Washington DC "See the City" Guided Sightseeing Segway Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 60725P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursSegway ToursTours & SightseeingWashington DCCity Tours - Amboseli National ParkSegway Tours - Amboseli National ParkCity Tours - PhiladelphiaSegway Tours - PhiladelphiaCity Tours - PittsburghSegway Tours - PittsburghCategory
GeorgetownOld Stone House National TheatreChurch of the EpiphanyWatergate ComplexBelmont-Paul Women’s Equality National MonumentNational Museum of African ArtHard Rock Café Washington DCFreedom ParkEast Potomac ParkFranklin Delano Roosevelt MemorialOld Town AlexandriaNational Geographic MuseumOctagon HouseSt. John’s ChurchCapital One ArenaWoodrow Wilson HouseU Street CorridorFBI HeadquartersHouse of the Temple