3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Don’t be intimidated: no matter your skiing or snowboarding skills and experience, you can learn to feel comfortable on the slopes when you sign up for a private lesson. Book a flexible slot whenever works best for you, and meet your instructor directly at your chalet or hotel to make logistics seamless. Once you grab your skis or snowboard, your instructor will help you improve your skills in no time.
- Enjoy an accessible, stress-free way to boost your winter sports skills
- A private class guarantees one-on-one instruction and support
- Pick a time slot that works best for your schedule
- Classes are suited to participants of all skill and experience levels
Saved to wishlist!
Ski or Snowboard Equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointMeet at your hotel or chalet or meet at the lift station.
Lessons can start from:
Whenever the client would like
Return DetailsWherever you wish
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible (please advise)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY European Snowsport
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
3 hour Private Ski or Snowboard Promo Lesson
1 day 7 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons Winter SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesZermattSports Lessons - Swiss AlpsWinter Sports - Swiss AlpsCategory