- Book a Zermatt paragliding flight online and get instant confirmation
- Choose from several start times to suit your Zermatt vacation plans
- Meet your guide at an easy-to-find location near the Zermatt station
- Make use of all paragliding safety gear such as a harness and helmet
Departure & Return
This restaurant is located next to the Zermatt train station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 01 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY FLYBYPARA Active Tourism
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands