- Experience paragliding safely with a beginner-friendly tandem ride
- A professional instructor will brief you on safety protocols
- Helmets will be provided to all participants
- Small group sizes ensure personal attention from your guide
Departure & Return
When you arrive to Zermatt by train, it is just in the left corner Restaurant Pizzeria "Non Solo Treno"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY FLYBYPARA Active Tourism
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands