Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Lower (south) end of parking lot.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Ages 7-80 year's old allowed
- Our Jeep Wranglers are customized to handle either 5 passengers or 7 passengers
- No one over 280 lbs. allowed on our Jeep Tour due to seatbelt, seating, and suspension limitations
- This is an interactive tour: Travelers must be able to walk to points of interest
- Price paid includes all associated taxes/fees
- $20-$25 per person guide fee to be paid in cash - In consideration, due to the national hiring crisis, stimulus checks being paid out, rising gas prices, inflation, etc. it is impossible to hire tour guides. The West has been experiencing unprecedented hot temperatures and drought. Our guides work hours before and after each tour to ensure you get the best experience. We ask you help us ensure we can provide a tour for you by coming prepared to provide your tour guide with the money they need to make a living.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zion Country Off-Road Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Zion Jeep Tour Premium Package - Afternoon Tour.
- "I highly recommend the morning tour so that you can take advantage of a less crowded road." See review
- "The only comfortable seat was the front seat which was only available to a very overweight woman." See review
- "Would highly recommend the tour for a great way to experience the wildness and beautify of the local backcountry outside the park - and to give your feet a rest from hiking the park." See review